Public Key Certificate Update for Communication via Webservice to AT
Following the news previously published about the Public Key certificate, we inform you that it can now be updated in cases where you have version 21 or later.
The certificate they currently have is valid until 18.11.2017, so you can now upgrade to the new certificate that is valid until 23.07.2020.
The certificate can only be updated from version 21 on PHC CS.
On PHC CS Desktop:
– You will have to check the location of the folder in the current shortcut of the PHC so that you can follow these steps:
– On top of the shortcut click with the right mouse button and access the properties option as shown in the image below:
[ezcol_3quarter][/ ezcol_3quarter] [ezcol_1quarter_end] [/ ezcol_1quarter_end]
– A window will open where it tells us the PHC folder that we have to access as shown below.
– In the location C:PHC21 you will have the file “chavepublicaat.cer” that will have to be replaced by the file previously downloaded.
– If in doubt, please contact us.
NOTE: This operation will only be necessary on computers that communicate transport or delivery notes via WebService.
Need help? Fill out our form Technical Assistance Requests.