There is nothing more exciting than releasing new content to our audience. Discover some tips how to take advantage of marketing content, for your social networks and generate leads and conversion opportunities.
Did you know that in 2019 more than 4 million posts were created in blogs/news? Not to mention the abundance of e-books, podcasts, infographics, and video that grows by the day. Take the opportunity to know some tips to differentiate yourself.
Still not creating content?
The most famous image of Instagram is that of an egg. These days there are no excuses for not getting your hands on the keyboard, or if you prefer something more analog – pen and paper and writing about your niche market.
Harness the power of Social Media
Social networks are the ideal place to promote content. People who follow you already know your brand and are receptive to the content you create.
- Update your networks' cover photo to promote content. If you use Facebook, put a link to the offer in the photo description.
- Place a post at the top of the page with a link to a landing page.
- Add a link to your content in your page's bio.
- Create Hashtags for the content of your publication.
- Participate in discussion groups on Facebook or Linkedin.
- Publish created content several times a week. Vary the images and text you use in each publication.
- Configure your page so that the content appears on Facebook Messenger when the page is visited.
- Get in touch with our Communications Team to optimize the way your company communicates with your customer.
That's where Samsys and its Communication and Marketing team come in. Multidisciplinary team capable of responding and solving your communication problems.
Which is your brand's storytelling? Ready to take the leap in 2020? Let's have a coffee and talk about your business. We develop integrated communication solutions. Communication strategy, Design, Press Office, Email Marketing, Video Marketing, User Experience, Web development, among other tasks.
Contact us using the form indicated:
"*" Indicates required fields