Samsys has been operating in the field of Consulting and Technological Solutions since 1997 and we have formed a team of almost 60 dedicated, responsible and rigorous professionals.
We give special priority to the relationship of proximity with the client, so we insist that you feel special thanks to the fast and personalized service that ends up making each project unique.
Recruitment – Systems Engineer
Candidates must have:
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Advanced training in the area of information systems or similar;
- Experience not less than 5 years in Microsoft systems administration – eliminatory factor;
- At least one certification in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or higher – eliminatory factor;
- MCTS certification Windows Server 2016, Server Virtualization, or higher;
- MSCA Windows Server 2012 certification or higher;
- Azure Fundamentals certification;
- Advanced knowledge in Exchange;
- AD domain, DHCP, DNS, GPO, scripting;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft clustering;
- Experience in Microsoft database administration;
- Experience in virtualization solutions (Hyper-V, VMWare);
- Advanced knowledge in storage, backups and networking;
- Advanced knowledge of network, VPN, VLAN, STP, LAG;
- Experience in systems and networks management and monitoring tools;
- Experience in Datacenter solutions;
- Proficiency in English, minimum C1.
- WatchGuard knowledge;
- VMWare knowledge;
- Cisco knowledge;
- Linux knowledge.
- High sense of responsibility;
- Autonomy and capacity for initiative;
- Sense of urgency;
- Self-motivation and ability to evolve;
- Good communication skills;
- Team spirit, dynamism and proactivity;
- Career in the Systems Area;
- Integration in a team of great technical competence;
- Acquisition of advanced technical knowledge;
- Ambition for responsibility and professional achievement.
- Driving license;
- Residence in the district of Porto.
- Salary appropriate to the skills demonstrated plus bonuses and commissions;
- Individual and collective awards and incentives;
- Laptop and mobile phone for professional use;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible work format;
- Integration into a solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Excellent conditions for career development.
what are you going to do
Level 2 support to customer assistance requests, internal and external;
- Implementation of projects in the areas of competence of the Systems Engineering team;
- Audits of customer solutions;
- Collection of opportunities for improvement in customers;
- Internal training on skills to improve;
- Certifications to keep technical skills up to date with partners.
If you meet the required requirements and want to combine your skills with a Group that values them, send your Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a photo, with reference in the subject to SIST2022B to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.