Samsys has been operating in the field of Consulting and Technological Solutions since 1997 and we have formed a team of almost 60 dedicated, responsible and rigorous professionals.
We give special priority to the relationship of proximity with the client, so we insist that you feel special thanks to the fast and personalized service that ends up making each project unique.
Recruitment – Systems Engineer
Candidates must have:
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Advanced training in the area of information systems or similar;
- Experience not less than 5 years in Microsoft systems administration – eliminatory factor;
- Experience not less than 2 years in designing projects based on Microsoft technologies – eliminatory factor;
- At least one valid Microsoft Certification – eliminatory factor;
- Advanced knowledge in SBS, Exchange, SQL, networking, backups, security, storage;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Clustering;
- Experience in virtualization solutions (Hyper-V, VMWare);
- Proficiency in English, minimum C1.
- Experience in developing technical solutions to meet customers' business needs;
- Prepare and deliver proof-of-concept to demonstrate proposed solutions;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in commercial support for the defense of proposals.
- WatchGuard knowledge;
- VMWare knowledge;
- Cisco knowledge;
- Linux knowledge.
- High sense of responsibility;
- Autonomy and capacity for initiative;
- Sense of urgency;
- Self-motivation and ability to evolve;
- Good communication skills;
- Team spirit, dynamism and proactivity;
- Career in the Systems Area;
- Integration in a team of great technical competence;
- Acquisition of advanced technical knowledge;
- Ambition for responsibility and professional achievement.
- Driving license;
- Residence in the district of Porto.
- Salary appropriate to the skills demonstrated plus bonuses and commissions;
- Individual and collective awards and incentives;
- Laptop and mobile phone for professional use;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible work format;
- Integration into a solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Excellent conditions for career development.
what are you going to do
- Monitoring the commercial team in the survey, study and development of new business opportunities;
- Design of technical solutions to respond to customer needs;
- Task evaluation and time quantification for the implementation of solutions;
- Technical support in the presentation of commercial proposals;
- Team project management;
- Coordination of project schedules;
- Interface with logistics in project needs
- Interface with manufacturers to obtain the best solutions for customers;
- Certifications to keep technical-commercial skills up to date with partners.
If you meet the required requirements and want to combine your skills with a Group that values them, send your Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a photo, with reference in the subject to SIST2022C to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.