Samsys has been operating in the field of Consulting and Technological Solutions since 1997 and we have formed a team of almost 60 dedicated, responsible and rigorous professionals.
We give special priority to the relationship of proximity with the client, so we insist that you feel special thanks to the fast and personalized service that ends up making each project unique.
Recruitment – Support Technician
Candidates must have:
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge in the area of information technologies;
- Experience not less than 2 years in support of Microsoft systems;
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies are valued;
- Comprehensive knowledge of various solutions: Microsoft 365, Exchange, SQL, backup solutions, voice solutions;
- Knowledge of AD, DHCP, DNS, GPO;
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions (Hyper-V, VMWare);
- Knowledge of the basic concepts of storage and networking;
- Experience in systems and networks management and monitoring tools;
- Experience in the English language, minimum B1 oral, B2 written.
- HPE knowledge;
- Watchguard / Panda knowledge;
- Storagecraft knowledge;
- VoIP knowledge (Mitel / Yeastar).
- High sense of responsibility;
- Autonomy and capacity for initiative;
- Sense of urgency;
- Self-motivation and ability to evolve;
- Good communication skills;
- Team spirit, dynamism and proactivity;
- Career in the Systems Area;
- Integration in a team of great technical competence;
- Acquisition of advanced technical knowledge;
- Ambition for responsibility and professional achievement.
- Driving license;
- Residence in the district of Porto.
- Salary appropriate to the skills demonstrated plus bonuses and commissions;
- Individual and collective awards and incentives;
- Laptop and mobile phone for professional use;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible work format;
- Integration into a solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Excellent conditions for career development.
what are you going to do
- First line service to customer help requests;
- Resolution of technical assistance requests, from external and internal customers, in the various areas covered by the Systems Engineering team's competences (network, servers, internet, storage, printing, connectivity, VPN, cloud services…);
- Implementation of new services (Microsoft 365, WatchGuard Endpoint, Arcserve/StorageCraft);
- Escalation of orders to level 2.
If you meet the required requirements and want to combine your skills with a Group that values them, send your Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a photo, with reference in the subject to SYST2022A to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.