In the current scenario, anyone with a smartphone can film, edit a video in a simple way and share an idea. The Internet of Things is there, in good health and recommended.
Video Marketing in 2019
Video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined. Source
The dream commands life. Video marketing commands the current marketing landscape. Do you know what we're talking about? – We are talking about that 30-second ad before starting the content you want to view; The recipe pasito by pasito de cupcakes; or that Influencer who follows and publishes an Instagram story of their new sunscreen from an XPTO company and triggers a series of sales for that company. Have you thought about this strategy for your company? Samsys can help.
Video Marketing for your Product
Video is a powerful product selling engine for your business. With just 30 seconds of images you can show your lead what your product is really capable of, how your customers use it and what they think about it. Don't just stick to the place where your store is located. Reach potential customers who are in your market segment with digital campaigns on Youtube, Google, Facebook and Instagram.
Video Marketing for your client
- Add your Institutional Video to your website – Adding a video about the company to your website increases the time that the user stays on your website and in a simple and practical way they get to know more about you and what commercial activity you carry out. Don't have an Institutional video yet? Is your website not responsive and functional to accomplish this? At Samsys, we want to help your business grow. Get in touch with us today!
- The FAQs – “Frequently asked questions” – How many times have you received an email with a request for information that is present on your website in “Frequently Asked Questions” but that went unnoticed because it was a running text with a description reminiscent of the José Saramago Convent Memorial? – With a 1 or 2 minute video your customer can see how to perform a task that is a common problem with many users. Automate your processes today and simplify your day-to-day.
- Video Chat – Seeing a human face when solving a problem can build an emotional relationship between your customer and your brand. I already said Scutasu "Who is not seen is not remembered."
- Instructions – A video product demo can do a much better job of explaining how that product works than mere instructions. It wouldn't be much easier to set up an IKEA table with a demo video instead of the accompanying parchment.
- Testimonial Videos – A customer video testimonial is definitely much more credible than a feedback in text. Your audience knows it's a real person speaking. Airbnb, Tripadvisor, Zomato grow year after year not only because they simplify our day-to-day life but because we follow the feedback of other users, through images that prove it.
- Different media to reach different audiences – Use different platforms to offer varied content to your audience. Did you know that Youtube has over 4 billion page views a day? (Source: Youtube). We can currently consider Youtube as the 2nd largest global search engine. People, in their day-to-day, search the platform for various ways of doing things or finding out more information about a subject. An audience present on a platform that is more comfortable and receptive to consuming videos.
How can we help you now
In an ever-changing world, video is a trend that is here to stay and is growing year after year. With the progress of technology, the use of videos in marketing will only increase. Start today to provide a much better experience to your customer, increase relationships, conversions and loyalty to your brand. Without a communication strategy your business is at risk of stagnation.
Samsys develops, among other services, integrated marketing and communication solutions. Since content design and production, until the tracking results and analyzing the effectiveness of your business communications.
Find out today how we can boost your company with solutions specialized in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communication Strategies and Brand Positioning, Web Design, Online Advertising and Press Relations.
"*" Indicates required fields