Drive the growth of your communication channels while creating value with your content. At a time when everything is “out of the ordinary”, maintaining constant and integrated communication of your business is essential. Not only to make your product and/or service known, but how to create a relationship with your followers.
Tests in the Networks
One of the biggest benefits of social networks – for companies, is the possibility for users to create their own content. Strange no?
Not. User-created Content has become a global force, present on the main platforms and which has become one of the biggest mechanisms for promoting different brands.
Testimonies are a psychological phenomenon that refers to the trust of people about a certain experience in a certain place of another user. This situation occurs when a user demonstrates the creation of content about a brand, product or service and publishes it online without any monetary or additional motivation to do so.
Other users later see that publication and buy the message from that brand through the respective user.
For example, if we have a friend we know well and he recommends a product, a movie, a song, a book, or a restaurant, we are much more likely to follow his advice than if that information came from a paid advertisement or from another source.
Build your Community
- Run a contest, using a single hashtag, that makes it easy to find the content created by your followers.
- Create a general business hashtag and actively encourage users to use it.
- If you have a local business, search for your location and see what users have posted about your location. New ideas for campaigns, contests, or even partnerships may come up.
- Check your notifications and look for shareable content, always with the content creator's permission, attention.
Our Social Odyssey
How we work in defining a social media strategy:
- Definition of your target audience;
- Defining your story;
- Communication strategy for different channels;
- Content Creation;
- Paid Campaigns;
- Insights and Reports;
- Constant optimization.
Which is your brand's storytelling?
Do you need help developing a Social Media strategy suitable for your business?
Send us a message, we'd love to chat with you. Without commitment.